From February to April 2018 PARTHENOS Training has conducted the following five webinars under the title PARTHENOS eHumanities and eHeritage Webinar Series:
- Create Impact with your eHumanities and eHeritage Research, Juliane Stiller (Humboldt-University Berlin) and Klaus Thoden (Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin)
- How to work together successfully with eHumanities and eHeritage research infrastructures: The Devil is in the Details, Marie Puren (Inria) and Klaus Illmayer (OEAW)
- eHumanities and eHeritage Research Infrastructures: Beyond Tools, Steven Krauwer (CLARIN) and Stefan Schmunk (State and University Library Göttingen)
- Make it Happen – Carrying out Research and Analysing Data, George Bruseker (FORTH) and Carlo Meghini (CNR)
- Boost your eHumanities and eHeritage research with Research Infrastructures, Darja Fiser (University of Ljubljana) and Ulrike Wuttke (University of Applied Sciences Potsdam)
The webinar materials, such as slides and recordings, are now available online via the PARTHENOS Training Suite in the module PARTHENOS Webinar Series (you can access them via the individual webinar’s description by clicking the header “Wrap Up & Materials”.
Now we need your feedback!
- Which topic did you find the most relevant? Go to menti.com and use the code 962697!
- Which topic should we choose for the next PARTHENOS webinar? Go to menti.com and use the code 5428!
Let us know your opinion and help us deciding on upcoming topics. Thank you!